This BZB-8200 car spray booth takes advantage of reasonable design and leading technology. Its raw materials are carefully selected. With ISO 9000 certification, the product is perfect in workmanship. It makes use of an intelligent control system, accompanied with multiple protective functions, such as failure alarm, counter and timer.
In addition, our car spray booth is economical and beautiful, which provides the functions of both spraying and curing. It is applicable for acidic paint spraying processes, and ideal for ordinary consumers.
1. The car spay booth adopts the fire-resistant polystyrene insulation board. Wallboards are 50mm thickness EPS panel with double faces 0.426mm color steel skin. The roof panel is formed by high-quality galvanized sheets.
2. In use of the G20 type burner, the heating value reaches up to 180,000Kcal/h, and the heating time is shortened.
3. The press-button type electric cabinet features humanized design and nice appearance.
|External Dimension (mm)||Internal Dimension (mm)||Gate Size (mm)||Total Power (kW)|
|Chamber System|| 1. The car spay booth adopts the fire-resistant polystyrene insulation board. Wallboards are 50mm thickness EPS panel with double faces 0.426mm color steel skin. The roof panel is formed by high-quality galvanized sheets.
2. The door frame is made of aluminum alloy profiles by adoption of professional die sinking technology.
3. The frame of the chamber is fixed with galvanized steel sheets.
4. The basement is assembled by galvanized steel sheets and corrosion-resistant square steel frame. Furthermore, it is mounted with two grilles and three checkered plates.
5. Two ramps of 600mm wide are made of anti-skid checkered plates.
|Air Supply and Exhaust System|| 1. There are two sets of YDW-4.5AL1-4kw double-inlet centrifugal fan with external rotor. The total supply air volume is 25000m3/h.
2. The fan cabin is formed by coated profiles and galvanized steel sheets. The air is supplied from the side. The exhaust duct comprises the high-quality galvanized steel plats and professionally manufactured flanges. The air velocity is 0.35m/s, and the air change ratio is 260 times per hour.
|Purification System|| 1. The intake air filtration adopts the high-quality filter screen. It can effectively catch the dust particles with the diameter of over 10μm.
2. The highly efficient filter at the top of our car spray booth utilizes the Italian-made filter screen. It succeeds in seizing the granules with the diameter of over 5μm.
3. The floor filter is made from fiberglass. The TSP value is no more than 1.4mg/m3.
|Heating System|| 1. The G20 type burner gives a maximum heating value of 180,000kcal/kg.
2. The exchanger of our car spray booth is made from the SUS304 high-quality stainless steel in use of argon-arc welding technology.
3. Imported from Switzerland, the 10N electric actuator realizes the automatic transfer of paint spraying and curing.
4. The maximum temperature reaches 80℃, and the heating rate is 6 to 8min at a temperature range from 20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius. The rate of oil consumption is 6 to 8kg per unit.
|Illumination System||There are 32 pieces of 18W LED lamps on the side of the ceiling of our car spray booth.The light intensity is 800Lux.|
|Electric Control System||This system is assembled by high-quality electronic components. The main circuit is designed with multiple protective functions. It adopts the lighting switch, temperature and time settings, normal-temperature or constant-temperature paint spraying, paint-curing switch, emergency stop switch, failure alarm, time, and more.|
|Exhaust Gas Treatment||The exhaust gas is directly discharged. The eco-friendly cabinet is optionally mounted.|
Please click the ' Various Heating Methods of Spray Booth ' to get more information about heating systems.
Automotive Spray Booth | Paint Finishing System | Paint Spray Equipment