This BZB-8400T car spray booth is made on basis of Poland standard. By adoption of the medium-end configurations, it gives high safety and environmental protection. Our product can be applied in common 4S shops and car repair factories, demanding for environmental protection.
1. Three ramps are designed to get accustomed to the vehicles of different wheelbase sizes. They allow the cars to enter our car spray booth conveniently.
2. The air blower is resistant to explosion, which can avoid the unnecessary accident, and then offer safe operation.
3. The heat exchanger of 2.0mm thick is able to stop the outbreak of fire, resulted from the common high-temperature work burning through the heat exchanger.
4. Moreover, this car spray booth comes with one 7.5kW turbo-type supply fan and one 7.5kW turbo-type exhaust fan. Both of them give the air capacity of up to 25,000m3/h. The motor is externally installed, which is safe and convenient to be replaced.
5. The convex-shaped light box and the large cabinet are surrounded with sealing strips, thus offering a high level of sealing performance.
6. At the top of our car spray booth, there is an all-around insertion type filter screen. Hence, it is rapid and easy to replace the ceiling filter.
7. The smoke pipe of the burner is constructed from stainless steel with its length of 1m.Configuration Table (Fuel Oil)
|External Dimension (mm)||Internal Dimension (mm)||Gate Size (mm)||Total Power (kW)|
|Chamber System|| 1. The polystyrene insulation board can resist fire. The wallboard is 50mm thick, and the outer steel clamping plate is 0.426mm thick. The ceiling plate is composed of high-quality galvanized sheets.
2. The door frame of our car spray booth is made of aluminum alloy profiles by adoption of specialized die sinking technology. The door leaf utilizes the square tempered glass. It is fixed with the aluminum profile.
3. The frame of the chamber is fixed with galvanized steel sheets.
4. The basement consists of galvanized steel sheets and anti-corrosion square steel frame. Additionally, it is configured with the whole-grating floor.
5. Three ramps of 900mm wide are made of anti-skid diamond plates.
|Air Supply and Exhaust System|| 1. The air supply and exhaust fans respectively utilize a 7.5kW single-inlet centrifugal fan with the air capacity of 25,000m3/h. The motor is CE certified.
2. The air port of the air supply and exhaust fans is installed with anti-explosion brass ring.
3. The air cabinet consists of coated profiles and galvanized steel plates. The air is supplied from the back. The exhaust duct is composed of premium-quality galvanized steel sheets and professionally manufactured flanges.
4. The car spray booth offers the air velocity of 0.4m/s, and the air circulation ratio reaches 320 times per hour.
5. The entire system is equipped with a pneumatic damper and a manually-operated louver damper. The pneumatic damper is utilized to guarantee the accuracy of both internal and external circulation. The manual damper is installed on the air inlet and outlet, for the purpose of adjusting the exhaust air rate conveniently.
|Air Purification System|| 1. The intake-air primary filter refers to the high-quality bag type filter screen, which can effectively catch the granules with the diameter of over 10μm.
2. At the top of our car spray booth, there is a highly efficient filter screen made in the Netherlands. This filter is able to seize the particles with the size of more than 4μm.
3. The floor filter takes advantage of the Italian-made glass fiber cotton. A differential pressure gauge is utilized. The TSP value is at most 1.4mg/m3.
|Heating System|| 1. The G20 type burner gives a maximum heating value of 180,000kcal/kg.
2. The exchanger is made from the supreme-quality SUS304 stainless steel of 2mm thick by utilizing the argon arc welding technology. It also adopts the anti-explosion vent. The heat generator is sprayed with paint. The pneumatic damper can realize the automatic conversion of spraying and curing. The highest temperature reaches 80℃, and the heating rate is 5-7min at a temperature range from 20℃ to 60℃. The rate of oil consumption varies from 4kg to 6kg per unit.
2. Our car spray booth takes advantage of the infrared heating method. Its rear side is configured with three groups of infrared paint curing lamps. Both sides of the chamber are respectively equipped with 4 groups of infrared paint curing lamps. Each group offers the power of 3kW, and it is controlled independently. The total power of the radiator reaches 33kW.
|Lighting System|| 1. On the side of the ceiling, there are 32 pieces of 18W LED tubes and the electronic ballast. The lighting sets are installed with a 45-degree angle.
2. On both sides of the wall, there are 16 pieces of 18W LED lamps. The lighting sets are parallel to each other inside the wallboard.
3. The light intensity is over 1000Lux. Moreover, the tempered glass and high temperature line is utilized.
|Electric Control System|| 1. In use of a smart control system, the whole operation is set to be accomplished for only once. The main circuit is designed with multiple protective functions. It can automatically display the entire working process and fault conditions.
2. Our car spray booth adopts the lighting switch, temperature and time settings, normal-temperature or constant-temperature paint spraying, paint-curing switch, emergency stop switch, failure alarm, time, and more.
|Exhaust Gas Treatment||The activated carbon serves to filter the exhaust gas. The exhaust emissions can reach the GB16297-1996 national standard. (in compliance with the integrated emission standard of air pollutants)|
|Others|| 1. The closed type oil-tank tool cabinet can hold paint and tools.
2. The track frame is formed of premium-quality steel. It allows the small parts to be sprayed conveniently.
Please click the ' Various Heating Methods of Spray Booth ' to get more information about heating systems.
Car Painting Booth | Auto Refinishing Equipment | Downdraft Paint Booth