This BZB-8400 car spray booth gives stable working performance. It can provide the car paint spraying process with desirable workspace. Our product is considered as the most ideal model for the auto repair shops of our customers from home and abroad. It is usually applicable for both car repair factories and common car 4S shops in those countries or regions where the environmental protection is demanded.
1. Two 4kW fans can offer the supply air volume of up to 25000m3/h. Moreover, an eco-friendly cabinet is adopted. Inside it, there is a 7.5kW exhaust fan. In this way, the air exhaust can be provided with eco-friendly function, and the air capacity can reach 20,000m3/h. It is also conducive to the discharging of paint mist and the filtering of waste gas. Then, the spray booth obtains the micro-positive pressure, and the paint spraying effect is optimized.
2. Three ramps give much convenience for the entry of the cars of various wheelbase sizes.
3. A microcomputer serves to control the electric cabinet with human-oriented design and gorgeous appearance.
4. For pretty safe operation, the furnace is equipped with pressure relief device.
5. The side lights are used to increase the intensity of illumination to 1000Lux. No ghosting is produced during the paint spraying process.Configuration Table
|External Dimension (mm)||Internal Dimension (mm)||Gate Size (mm)||Total Power (kW)|
|Chamber System|| 1. The insertion type polystyrene insulation board can resist fire. The thickness of a wall panel is 50mm. High-quality galvanized steel sheets are bent and pieced together to form the roof panel.
2. The door frame is derived from aluminum alloy profiles by adoption of specialized die sinking technology. The framework of the chamber uses galvanized steel sheets.
3. The basement is constructed from galvanized steel plates and anti-corrosion square steel frame. It is configured with two grilles and three diamond plates.
4. Three ramps of 900mm wide are composed of anti-skid diamond plates.
|Air Supply and Exhaust System|| 1. Our car spray booth is assembled with two YDW-4.5AL1-4kw double-inlet centrifugal fans with external rotor. The total supply air volume is 25000m3/h. In addition, a YDW-5.6M-7.5kw centrifugal fan with external rotor is installed with the air capacity of 20,000m3/h.
2. The fan cabin consists of the aluminum alloy profiles and coated steel plates.
3. The air is supplied from the back. Both air inlet and outlet are designed with the manually adjustable air vent.
4. The exhaust duct is composed of the high-quality galvanized steel sheets and professionally manufactured flanges.
5. The air velocity is 0.35m/s, and the air change ratio reaches 320 times per hour.
|Purification System|| 1. The exceptional-quality filter screen is used for the primary filtration of intake air. It can effectively catch the dust particles with the diameter of over 10μm.
2. The top filter is the high-efficiency filter screen imported from Netherlands. It succeeds in seizing the granules with the diameter of more than 4μm.
3. The floor filter adopts the glass fiber cotton imported from Italy. The TSP value is no more than 1.4mg/m3.
|Heating System|| 1. The G20 type burner gives a maximum heating value of 180,000kcal/kg.
2. The exchanger of our car spray booth is made from high-quality SUS304 stainless steel in use of argon-arc welding technology.
3. The surface of heat generator has gone through the spraying and coating process. Imported from Switzerland, the 10N electric actuator realizes the automatic transfer of paint spraying and curing.
4. The maximum temperature reaches 80℃, and the heating rate is 6 to 8min at a temperature range from 20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius. The rate of oil consumption is 6 to 8m3 per unit.
|Lighting System|| 1. Side of the Ceiling: 32 pcs 18W LED tubes
2. Side of the Waist: 16pcs 18W LED tubes
3. Intensity of Illumination：1000Lux
|Electric Control System|| 1. A microcomputer program serves to control this system. The main circuit is designed with multi-protection. The whole working process and fault conditions can be automatically displayed.
2. This control system contains the lighting switch, temperature and time settings, room-temperature or constant-temperature paint spraying, paint-curing switch, emergency stop switch, failure alarm, time and counter, among others.
|Exhaust Gas Treatment||The activated carbon is utilized to filter the waste gas. The exhaust emissions can reach the GB16297-1996 national standard. (on basis of the integrated emission standard of air pollutants)|
|Others|| 1. The closed type tool cabinet can hold paint and tools.
2. The track frame is formed by high-quality steel materials. In use of it, small parts can be conveniently sprayed.
Please click the ' Various Heating Methods of Spray Booth ' to get more information about heating systems.
Auto Paint Equipment | Spray Coating Equipment | Automobile Paint Booth