Our BZB-8100 car spray booth is economical and practical, which serves as a fundamental product for both spraying and curing. It can satisfy all primary needs of our clientele. In addition, our company has developed other new products upon request.
1. This car spray booth makes use of a 5.5kW turbo blower, featuring low power and low energy consumption.
2. The electric cabinet is press-button type. It possesses human-oriented design and gorgeous appearance.
3. Two ramps of 2m long are adopted.
|External Dimension (mm)||Internal Dimension (mm)||Gate Size (mm)||Total Power (kW)|
|Chamber System|| 1. The car spray booth adopts two ramps of 600mm wide, which are made of anti-skid diamond plates.
2. The door frame is made of aluminum alloy profiles by adoption of professional die sinking technology. The frame of the chamber is fixed with galvanized steel sheets.
3. The platform is assembled by galvanized steel sheets and anti-corrosion square steel frame. Additionally, it is configured with two grilles and three checkered plates.
4. Our product utilizes the fire-resistant polystyrene insulation board. The wallboard is 50mm thick. The roof panel is formed by high-quality galvanized sheets.
|Air Supply and Exhaust System|| 1. This car spray booth is provided with a 7.5kW single-inlet centrifugal fan with its air capacity of 25000m3/h. The fan cabin consists of the sprayed profiles and galvanized steel plates.
2. The air is supplied from the back. The exhaust duct is made up of superior-quality galvanized steel sheets and the flanges manufactured by professional equipment. The air velocity is 0.3m/s, and the air change ratio reaches 280 times per hour.
|Purification System|| 1. The intake air filter refers to the high-quality filter screen, which can effectively catch the granules with the diameter of over 10μm.
2. At the top of our car spray booth, there is a highly efficient filter screen made in Italy. This filter is able to seize the particles with the size of more than 5μm.
3. The floor filter takes advantage of fiber glass. The TSP value is at most 1.4mg/m3.
|Heating System|| 1. The G20 type burner offers a maximum heating value of 180000kcal/kg.
2. The exchanger is made from the supreme-quality SUS304 stainless steel by utilizing the argon arc welding technology.
3. The 10N electric actuator is imported from Switzerland with original packaging. It can achieve the automatic changeover of paint spraying and curing.
4. The highest temperature reaches 80 degrees Celsius. The heating rate is 4-6min at the temperature of 20-60℃. The rate of oil consumption varies from 4kg to 6kg per unit.
|Lighting System||On the side of the ceiling, there are 32 pieces of 18W LED lamps. The intensity of illumination reaches 800Lux.|
|Electric Control System|| 1. The control system of our car spray booth is assembled by exceptional-quality electronic components.
2. The main circuit features multi-protection, including the lighting switch, temperature and time settings, room-temperature or constant-temperature paint spraying, paint-curing switch, emergency stop switch, failure alarm, timer, and some others.
|Waste Gas Treatment||The waste gas is directly discharged. The eco-friendly cabinet can be optionally installed.|
Please click the ' Various Heating Methods of Spray Booth ' to get more information about heating systems.
Auto Paint Booth | Spray Finishing Equipment | Automotive Paint Equipment