This BZB-8000 car spray booth is the most basic product of our company. It can be used for spraying and curing, thus being economical and practical. This product is able to meet all primary needs of our customers. Based on it, our company has also developed diversified new products to cater for the requirements of different clients.
|External Dimension (mm)||Internal Dimension (mm)||Gate Size (mm)||Total Power (kW)|
|Chamber System|| 1. The car spray booth adopts the fire-resistant polystyrene insulation board. The wallboard is 50mm thick, and the outer steel clamping plate is 0.6mm thick. The roof panel is formed by high-quality galvanized sheets.
2. The door frame is made of aluminum alloy profiles by adoption of professional die sinking technology. The door leaf utilizes the tempered glass, and it is fixed by the flame-resistant adhesive tape.
3. The frame of the chamber is fixed with galvanized steel sheets.
4. The platform is assembled with galvanized steel sheets and anti-corrosion square steel frame. Additionally, it is configured with two grilles and three checkered plates.
5. Two ramps of 600mm wide are made of anti-skid diamond plates.
|Air Supply and Exhaust System|| 1. The air inlet and exhaust fans respectively adopt a 7.5kW single-inlet centrifugal fan with its air capacity of 25,000m3/h.
2. The fan cabin of our car spray booth is constructed from coated profiles and galvanized steel plates. The air is supplied from the back. The exhaust duct is composed of superior-quality galvanized steel sheets and professionally manufactured flanges. The air velocity is 0.35m/s, and the air change ratio reaches 320 times per hour.
3. The entire system is equipped with a set of electric damper and a set of manually-operated louver damper. The electric damper comes with a Swiss-made 20N actuator, thus making sure that both internal and external circulation is accurate. The manual damper is installed on the exhaust outlet, which provides convenience for adjusting the exhaust air rate.
|Purification System|| 1. The high-quality filter screen is used for the primary filtration of intake air. It can effectively catch the dust particles with the diameter of over 10μm.
2. The highly efficient filter at the top of our car spray booth adopts the fire-resistant filter screen made in Italy. It succeeds in seizing the granules with the diameter of over 4μm.
3. The floor filter is made from fiberglass in the Netherlands. A differential pressure gauge is utilized. The TSP value is no more than 1.4mg/m3.
|Heating System|| 1. The G20 type burner gives a maximum heating value of 180,000kcal/kg.
2. The exchanger of our car spray booth is made from the SUS304 high-quality stainless steel of 2mm thick in use of argon-arc welding technology. It is also configured with the anti-explosion vent.
3. The surface of heat generator has gone through the spraying and coating process. The electric actuator realizes the automatic transfer of paint spraying and curing.
4. The maximum temperature reaches 80℃, and the heating rate is 5 to 7min at a temperature range from 20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius. The rate of oil consumption is 4 to 6m3 per unit.
|Illumination System|| 1.On the side of the ceiling, there are 32 pieces of 18W LED lamps. On the side of the waist, there are 16 pieces of 18W LED tubes.
2. The intensity of illumination is more than 1000Lux. Moreover, the tempered glass and high temperature line are equipped.
|Electric Control System|| 1. This car spray booth comes with an intelligent control system. The whole operation is set to be completed for only once.
2. The main circuit is designed with multi-protection.
3. In addition, this system can automatically display the entire working process and fault conditions.
4. Other available functions include the lighting switch, temperature and time settings, constant-temperature paint spraying, paint-curing switch, emergency stop switch, failure alarm, timer, and some others.
|Waste Gas Treatment||The activated carbon is utilized to filter waste gas, and the exhaust emissions reach the GB16297-1996 national standard. (in accordance with the integrated emission standard of air pollutants)|
Please click the 'Various Heating Methods of Spray Booth' to get more information about heating systems.
Auto Spray Booth | Car Paint Equipment | Powder Coating Equipment
We are the leader for commercial and industrial paint, blasting and preparation equipment worldwide. Especially, we provide excellent solutions in the fields automotive, truck, transportation, aerospace, military and large equipment and woodworking markets.